We Invite You To Sample The Shopping Process
And we’ll reward you with something you can actually use:
The Less Stress, More Joy Holiday Action Plan
Read on to learn all about it….
The holidays can be a wonderful time to connect with family and friends, enjoy traditions, indulge in treats, and practice gratitude for all we have. But too often the holidays are accompanied by a high level of stress, resentment over all there is to do and exhaustion.
The cause of this messy mix is easy to identify – the holidays come with incredibly high expectations. The ‘shoulds’ surrounding us can be downright overwhelming
- We should decorate to the nines.
- We should choose absolutely perfect gifts for everyone.
- We should bake, bake, bake, and bake some more.
- We should cheerfully volunteer our time.
- We should create memories that will be talked about for generations to come.
- We should fix gourmet meals worthy of magazine cover shoots.
- We should throw parties where we play the role of the perfect hostess.
- We should welcome house guests as if we were the Holiday Inn (pardon the pun).
- We should string popcorn, sing carols, and be gracious to a fault.
- We should visit our families, even if it means traveling for hours with cranky kids in tow.
- We should digitally capture all the Norman Rockwell moments (don’t forget, we should be creating these moments with ease), so we’ll always remember how great the holidays were.
I am betting all these ‘shoulds’ sound familiar. Here is another should – they should sound ridiculous, because they are. They’re unreasonable, joy robbing, peace stealing, stress inducing, anxiety causing poppycock. With so many absurd expectations, managing holiday stress could be a full time job (and all too often it becomes just that!).
It’s time to get real. Let’s toss these energy sucking expectations in the rubbish bin.
Imagine what it would be like if you replaced all the ‘shoulds’ with things that you actually want, and I mean really, truly want to do. Imagine focusing on the things that have deep meaning and bring you authentic joy. Sounds fantastic, right?
Guess what? You don’t have to settle for imagining – you can make it your reality (yes, really!) with the Less Stress, More Joy Holiday Action Plan. Get it now and give yourself the best gift ever – freedom from overwhelm! Use the form below to get your free planning tools now.
You should know this, the plan isn’t about what to cook, what to buy, or how to decorate – it’s about clarifying what you want to experience. It’s about identifying your priorities and getting comfortable saying no to everything else.
What You”ll Learn:
- The 7 D’s of Stress Reduction (Less stress, that’s our goal. You’ll love how numbers 3, 4 & 5 will magically whittle down your to-do list!)
- How To Determine What Your Priorities Really Are (When you know this you can deliberately decide where to focus your energy, and where NOT to)
- A Guilt Free Method for Saying No (I know, it’s the giving season, but being able to say ‘No’ appropriately will benefit you year round, saving you time and money.)
- What Time Currency Is and How to Determine How Much You Actual Have (This technique will help you definitively decide what activities, holiday or otherwise, you can realistically commit to. Use this method at home, at work, or with your school aged kids, to virtually eliminate all those under the gun situations! If you are tired of running out of time, you need this tool.)
Who It’s For:
- Anyone who wants to bring more joy to the season
- Anyone who feels overwhelmed by the expectations associated with the holidays
- Anyone longing to celebrate in a more relaxing and meaningful way
- Anyone who wants to create a strong foundation on which to welcome the new year
What You’ll Get:
- A 43 page how-to guide, including planning worksheets, delivered as a PDF
- You can edit and save your plan so you can use it over and over
- An invitation to join our private Facebook group (a great place to fine support and motivation!)
What You’ll Gain:
A more joyful holiday season! You’ll clarify your priorities so you can focus on what’s meaningful to you and your family. And you’ll radically reduce stress. In a nutshell, The Less Stress , More Joy Holiday Action Plan is about decluttering your life and creating an environment for authentic living!
The bonus? You can apply everything to life in general so the magic doesn’t have to end with the holidays. You’ll welcome 2018 with a new supportive mindset in place, ready to make the year your best one yet. Not too shabby, huh?
What To Know About PDFs and Digital Downloads
If you’ve never purchased downloadable digital products, we’ve got a sweet little tutorial here that will show just what to expect and how they work. A PDF is a Portable Document Format, it works on all systems. Adobe makes the the most well known PDF reader – Adobe Reader – it’s the universals standard, trusted worldwide as the go-to tool for reading and editing PDF’s .
You most likely already have it installed. If for some reason you don’t, you can find the free download here: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/products/pdf-reader.html Even if you do have Adobe Reader installed, you may want to update to their newest version. While any version will work with our products, we love the sleek new interface of Adobe Reader DC. It immediately highlights editable fields for super simple navigation.
We want you to feel confident in your investment, so we’ve removed all the risk. While we hope you’ll be pleased with your purchase, we want you to know that we stand behind it and we’ll happily issue a refund.
Because of the nature of the products, you have them in hand immediately, and the fact that they are being sold to support a cause, we require two things. Refunds must be requested within 5 days of purchasing. And we would like to know how we failed to satisfy you, along with suggestions for making the product better. That feedback is imperative to helping us improve so we can serve our customers better in the future. And we figure it’s a pretty decent trade off, since the product will still be yours to use.